The MainGuard #66 Stainless Steel Sampling Station is designed specifically for collecting bacteriological samples in cold climates at a designated point directly from the water main. The MainGuard #66 provides a 24/7 designated sampling site to retrieve samples at any time versus sampling from homes and businesses. Sampling stations have been shown to lower false positives, speed collection times, and reduce liability concerns. Sampling stations have been approved for use by the EPA’s Total Coliform Rule. The MainGuard #66 is a non-draining unit that comes standard with a stainless steel waterway and a lockable aluminum enclosure. Vinyl caps are placed on all nozzles to keep contaminants out and keep the waterway clean. Unit is non-freezing with use of manual evacuation hand pump (sold separately). Extreme cold climate package available for depths of bury of 5’ or more. The Eclipse #66 is fully serviceable from above ground.
• Depths of by over 3', per 6"
• Additional enclosure over 4', per 6"
• Extreme cold climate package for 5' bury or deeper
• Padlock Saver Cover
• Bolted ground flange(4' above ground)
• Powder coated paint
• Evacuation Pump Kit (part #88p-1S)
• Larger pump for extreme cold climate (part #Z88PS)
• Plastic enclosure on metal base (#66D)