The Eclipse #88-SS-R sampling station is designed for extreme cold climates. Its unique piston design allows for the entire station to be removed from the ground and thawed in the event of freezing issue due to extreme cold temperatures. Since sampling stations are designed with no drain hole to eliminate the possibility of cross-contamination in the waterway, the Eclipse #88-SS-R requires the use of Kupferle’s Electric Evacuation Pump (EEP) during freezing seasons to drain the water above the seat in the standing pipe after the unit has been shut off. All working parts are housed in a lockable, powder-coated durable cast-aluminum enclosure.
- All stainless steel sampling station for extreme cold climates
- Piston design allows for entire station to be removed
- Non-draining to avoid cross contamination
- Non-freezing with use of electric or manual evacuation pump
- Fully serviceable from above ground, no digging
Request a Quote
Request a Demo