The Eclipse #88 above ground sampling station gives utilities 24/7 access to a sampling point directly from the water main. The sampling stations are housed in a lockable enclosure and are non-draining to ensure the sample is free of cross-contamination. Like all Kupferle sampling stations, the 88 helps lower false positives, speeds up collection time, and reduces liability concerns by allowing collectors to stay out of private homes/businesses. The station is non-freezing with the use of either our electric pump or our manual hand pump (both sold separately). The #88 has a brass and stainless waterway and comes standard with protective vinyl caps for all nozzles. All Kupferle Sampling Stations are fully serviceable from above ground.
- Above ground brass and stainless sampling station
- Lockable, durable, powder-coated cast-aluminum enclosure
- Non-draining to avoid cross contamination
- Non-freezing with use of electric or manual evacuation pump
- Fully serviceable from above ground, no digging
Request a Quote
Request a Demo