The Eclipse i-Series #9800i-WC-Solar is a solar powered intelligent monitoring and flushing station (for warm climates). Our intelligent technology allows utilities to flush based on current chlorine residual levels rather than programming specific flush times. Its built-in chlorine analyzer and PLC allow users to program desired chlorine residual parameters and let the unit maintain those safe levels intelligently. The unit will monitor chlorine residual and will only flush the water main if levels are below the programmed minimum. The unit will flush only until residual levels reach the programmed goal, providing maximum water conservation. All 9800i models can house up to 8 sensors including turbidity, pH, pressure, and more. All data is logged and transmitted via an RV50 Wireless Gateway to your phone/tablet/laptop, or SCADA. Data can also be retrieved manually using provided MicroSD cards and adapters.
- Solar-powered intelligent monitoring and flushing station
- Monitors chlorine levels and flushes to maintain desired levels
- Can house up to 8 total sensors
- Transmits water quality data from site to your mobile device laptop, or SCADA
- Solar recharging 24 VDC lithium-ion battery package included
Request a Quote
Request a Demo