The MainGuard #44MS-2 two inch washdown monitor with stand is designed for washing down retention basins, clarifiers, sludge holding tanks and equalization basins at wastewater treatment plants. Standard features include a heavy duty steel mounting frame that bolts to a concrete pad. Water is supplied by connecting a 2″ hose with stainless steel quick disconnect to the horizontal inlet. The outlet is 2″ stainless steel quick disconnect with dust cap. Each unit is accompanied with a 2″ stainless steel ball valve. The unit can spray up to 190 feet at 380 GPM and a 75 psi. The MainGuard #44MS-2 cuts cleanup time by up to 87% and reduces the need to drag a hose around while entering the basin which can potentially reduce injury incidents. Monitor and stand are sold separately.
- 2″ Monitor washdown hydrant
- Steel mounting frame bolts to concrete pad
- Wash out your retention basins, clarifiers, etc.
- Spray up to 95 feet at 380 GPM @ 75 PSI
- Reduce clean up time and liability
- AIS Certified version available upon request
Product request a quote
Request a Quote
Request a Demo