The MainGuard #7500M Monitor washdown hydrant provides the best in performance and value. Designed and engineered specifically for wash down applications. When a water monitor is added to the unit, the #7500M provides excellent high-stream flow rates for cleaning out retention basins, clarifiers, or other plant clean up applications. The #7500M is a freeze-less hydrant that drains to ground and can be used year round. The MainGuard #7500M comes standard with a 4” MJ vertical /straight inlet (optional 6” MJ inlet available). The MainGuard #7500M is fully serviceable from above ground.
- 4″ Monitor washdown hydrant
- Permanent Install (4″ inlet)
- Wash out your retention basins, clarifiers, etc.
- Spray up to 190 feet at up to 1,350 GPM
- Proven to reduce cleanup time by up to 87%
Product request a quote
Request a Quote
Request a Demo