The Truflo #TF100-P Yard Hydrant is an excellent choice for wash down and general use applications on waterlines, water treatment or waste water treatment plants. Designed for wash down, the Truflo #TF100-P provides excellent flow rates with it’s unique valve design allowing for a dual-channel flow that is superior to other hydrants for moving water at high velocities. The Truflo #TF100-P comes standard with a 1" FIP vertical/straight inlet, either a 3/4" GHT or 1" MNPT outlet, 4-spoke handle, casing guard, and is self-draining/non-freezing. The Truflo #TF100-P is fully serviceable from above ground. Certified to NSF/ANSI 372.
- 3/4″ or 1″ Yard washdown hydrant
- Unique valve design allows for higher flow
- Great for washdown/general plant applications
- Self-draining, non-freezing
- Fully serviceable from above ground
Request a Quote
Request a Demo