The MainGuard #44MS-4 four inch washdown hydrant is designed for washing down retention basins, clarifiers, sludge holding tanks and equalization basins at wastewater treatment plants. Standard features include a heavy duty steel mounting frame that bolts to a concrete pad. Water is supplied by connecting a 4″ hose to the stainless steel quick-disconnect horizontal inlet. The outlet is 4″ stainless steel quick-disconnect with dust cap. Each unit is accompanies with a 4″ stainless steel ball valve. The unit can spray up to 190 feet at 1,346 GPM and a 75 PSI. The MainGuard #44MS-4 cuts cleanup time by up to 87% and reduces the need to drag a hose around while entering the basin which can potentially reduce injury incidents.
- 4″ Washdown Hydrant
- Steel mounting frame bolts to concrete pad
- Wash out your retention basins, clarifiers, etc.
- Connect a 4″ hose to the horizontal inlet
- Spray up to 190ft at up to 1,350 GPM
- Proven to reduce cleanup time by up to 87%
Product request a quote
Request a Quote
Request a Demo