The MainGuard #77M Monitor Washdown Hydrant provides the best in performance and value. Designed and engineered specifically for washdown applications, the #77M provides excellent high-stream flow rates using a water monitor for cleaning out retention basins, clarifiers, or other plant clean up applications. The unique inlet valve design allows for a full clear-channel flow that is superior to other washdown hydrants for moving water effectively. The #77M is a freeze-less hydrant that drains to ground and can be used year round. The MainGuard #77M comes standard with a 2” FIP vertical/straight inlet (optional side inlet available). The MainGuard #77M is fully serviceable from above ground.
- 2″ Monitor washdown hydrant
- Permanent Install (2″ inlet)
- Wash out your retention basins, clarifiers, etc.
- Spray up to 95 feet at up to 380 GPM
- Proven to reduce cleanup time by up to 87%
Product request a quote
Request a Quote
Request a Demo